I tried this recipe the other day, it was pretty good. Although I'd probably recommend sweetening the fruit if you make this, mine was pretty tart. I also used apricots instead of nectarines.
4 black plums, halved,pitted,cut in wedges
3 ripe nectarines, halved,pitted,cut in wedges
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup margarine
3/4 cup uncooked oats
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Lightly grease a shallow 2 quart baking dish.
2. Mix plums and nectarines, spread in dish.
3. Mix sugar and flour, cut in margarine with pastry blender.
4. Stir in oats.
5. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fruit.
6. Dust with cinnamon.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
8. Serve warm.
It's very good with ice cream!!
Post a Comment