Happy 2005 everybody! I don't normally make New Year's Resolutions, but I figure, hey, everyone else is doing it. Here are a few-
1. Practice my music (piano and voice) more consistently
2. Learn to play the organ
3. Not procrastinate so much on doing everyday stuff like laundry
4. Save more money, spend less
5. Read more books
6. Get my optician's certification
and of course, the over-used and un-original...
7. Exercise more/eat healthier.
Yeah, I know. That last one's old and tired. But I really do feel better when I eat healthy stuff. It's good for you, ya know?
So that's it. I dare you to keep your resolutions longer than me.