- Moved to Fresno is a big one
- Kim and I are now living on our own, which is wonderful
- I left real estate, got a job developing software, and am returning to school
- I met my Sister Julie for the first time ever
- Kim and I celebrated our first anniversary
Obviously much more than that has happened, but that's a good little highlight.Â Onwards to 2007 some things looking to look forward to.
- Eradication of our debt
- A trip to Ireland (my first time off the continent)
- I intend to lose 30 lbs
- Kim will leave the field of opticianary
- Possibly buying a house
- Moving to Clovis
- Making more money
- Possibly getting a puppy dog
These are by no means resolutions, rather potential accomplishments.Â If I were asked to come up with a resolution it would be to more diligently rise at the hour announced by my alarm clock, prior to multiple snoozes.
So, another holiday, another post completed.Â Welcome to 2007 all.