- Moved to Fresno is a big one
- Kim and I are now living on our own, which is wonderful
- I left real estate, got a job developing software, and am returning to school
- I met my Sister Julie for the first time ever
- Kim and I celebrated our first anniversary
Obviously much more than that has happened, but that's a good little highlight.Â Onwards to 2007 some things looking to look forward to.
- Eradication of our debt
- A trip to Ireland (my first time off the continent)
- I intend to lose 30 lbs
- Kim will leave the field of opticianary
- Possibly buying a house
- Moving to Clovis
- Making more money
- Possibly getting a puppy dog
These are by no means resolutions, rather potential accomplishments.Â If I were asked to come up with a resolution it would be to more diligently rise at the hour announced by my alarm clock, prior to multiple snoozes.
So, another holiday, another post completed.Â Welcome to 2007 all.
Post a Comment