I found the below here. Quite funny. So are the other jokes listed in the post.
Top 10 things likely to be overheard from a Klingon Programmer
- Specifications are for the weak and timid!
- You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!
- Indentation? I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!
- What is this talk of release? Klingons do not make software releases. Our software escapes leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake.
- Klingon function calls do not have parameters - they have arguments - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.
- Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the weak.
- A True Klingon Warrior does not comment on his code!
- Klingon software does not have BUGS. It has FEATURES, and those features are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand.
- You cannot truly appreciate Dilbert unless you've read it in the original Klingon.
- Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!