- Sadly, aside from moving from Fresno to Clovis, very few memorable events occurred from January through April
- May was the month David moved out of Fresno
- June saw:
- My interviewing with and subsequently being hired by Pelco
- My being fired from EFG
- My turning 26 (ugh, on the closer side to 30)
- July included:
- Kim and I moving to Fort Collins, CO
- Kim and I celebrating 3 years of marriage (during the move!)
- Kim and I finally living in a place with a garage!
- August was filled with exploration of our new town and settling into the new job
- Kim started what became her new job in September
- September also had a visit to the Sustainable Living Fair (see the gallery for pictures, category: friends.)
- October Kim and I visited Estes Park (look in gallery->vacations for pictures). This was momentous because it was our first vacation just the two of us since our honeymoon!
- November was a fun-filled month of:
- A visit to The Cave of the Winds
- Traveling to Moab, UT for Thanksgiving
- Beginning my hobby of homebrewing
- December was our first christmas away from family, but we did spend it with new found friends
- And finally we brought in the New Year at Sean's house, with 5 different meads, different beers, and pizza. It was fantastic
Overall it was a very exciting year. And with the new year I do have a couple of New Year's resolutions:
- I will blog a minimum of once a month with the intent of once a week. The goal is to improve my ability to communicate effectively. The subject of these blog entries will be self evaluation of goal progress and recaps of events.
- I will continue the weight loss activities I started in October.
- We will close on a house by June 1, 2009.
Happy 2009 everyone!!!
New Diet Taps into Innovative Plan to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 20 Pounds in Just 21 Days!
Post a Comment